Thursday, April 30, 2015

Anyone who believes FOX6 LIES and NONSENSE is a Liberal in need of MEDICATION

Gotta love how FOX6 tries to paint little Cheri as an "Innocent Victim" when she and her "butt buddies" were the ONLY one that broke any laws. They also failed to mention most of the accounts were 15 years old and most of them TEST accounts with little to nothing in them, many of them not used in years. Interesting.

Also very much a lie by FOX6 (Or Cheri): "The story dates back to 1998-1999. Cheri Bronk was driving her friends around town when they stopped at a red light and did a fire drill around the car."

Uh, none of the teenagers in question were doing "fire drills" around the car. They pulled up, stuck their asses out the window and started a tirade of swearing and yelling when my friend warned them what they were doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL (Yes I have a witness to this fact). Of course that warning fell on deaf ears when Cheri (Who was apparently driving according to the reporter) SPED OFF at a HIGH RATE of speed (speeding/fast acceleration) which are ALSO ILLEGAL in the state of Wisconsin. Some of the passengers also did look like they were drinking, but of course without testing them it can be difficult to tell.

There wasn't any retribution for any prank going on here with ANY of the online accounts PERIOD. I also wouldn't call what Cheri did a "prank" - it's called breaking the law and a criminal act. The only retribution that is related to this was a nice courtesy letter sent to her parents letting her know of her criminal activities performed in the parent's vehicle and a Christmas card sent with a toilet paper coupon -- An equally harmless funny prank.

Oh and poor little Cheri apparently hasn't gotten over this from 15 years ago. She's taken to the comments section with her little feet-stomping salt-fest. Cheri, I was over you 15 years ago because you are beneath me and still are. Maybe it's time you get OVER it as well and get yourself a hobby.

You know Cheri, I was nice enough to remove all of the accounts, even from Google, and did so complimentary - even tho I didn't HAVE to do so.  If you want to "Start shit" with me or try to start a little "pissing war" over this, you better believe I will put those accounts right back up.  I am not a person you will want to start a war with because you will NEVER, ever win it. Remember that guy who stalked my Facebook account like I said?  At the end I had him begging me for mercy after I ran him through the ringer. Do you really want to start something that is going to cost YOU big time?  I do have a lawyer waiting to pounce, better believe it.

Also, one has to ask WHY would Mehgan link to my separate "personal" blog from the story (Not this particular blog)? A blog that has absolutely nothing to do with anything even remotely related to this. A blog that was not linked anywhere in Google and only able to be found if you looked in a very specific place - a blog that I thought had been closed ages ago. To what "Ends" was she linking that blog? The only thing in that blog was personal thoughts about a boss I had a long time ago (Several jobs ago, many years ago). Sounds like she wanted to find whatever she could to launch her own little smear "attempt". Is that the sort of "level" of journalism that FOX6 has sunk to? Just wow.. pathetic and very typical of self-righteous Liberals.  I had that link locked down the second it was out there, too bad for you Mehgan.. shitty attempt if you ask me... fits within the "low level" standards I expected from someone of your caliber.

Stay classy FOX6 and keep trying to promote your "RACE WAR" by trying to paint everyone you don't like as RACIST when they clearly are not. Most of my posts were AGAINST racism if you bothered to read them and pointing out how the black community has gotten very RACIST against whites lately. Maybe get an education Mehgan and actually READ the conversations next time.

And no Jairi, I haven't "held a grudge for 15 years" only Cheri did sadly enough. Maybe you should get yourself checked out by some medical professionals as you seem to have reading comprehension issues. Being as you're a Democrat it explains a lot how you don't bother reading anything tho.



1 comment: